Live Video Conference Private Lessons with Jim Wagner
You can have private one-on-one, or group, lessons with world renown Hall of Fame self-defense instructor Jim Wagner anywhere on the planet* through video conferencing. For only $1.00 U.S. Dollar a minute (20 minutes minimum) Jim Wagner will personally teach you techniques, tactics, training methods, or answer any questions you may have about self-defense. You can even become instructor certified through video conference lessons for many courses if that is your ultimate goal.
How to schedule a private lesson
If you have a Facebook account go to Jim Wagner’s Facebook page at:
1. Students must be 18-years-old or older to receive training. Those under 18-years-old must have an adult present during the entire video conference lesson.
2. You must speak English or French, and if you do not speak either language you will need to have an English interpreter with you to translate as Jim Wagner teaches.
3. If you only want to see demonstrations and hear explanations by Jim Wagner, and you do not want to do any physical movement, then all you need is for the camera to show your face.
4. If you want Jim Wagner to see you do the technique, tactic, or training method you are requesting then the camera must see your entire body. If there is any movement involved then more distance is required.
5. If you are physically doing the techniques, tactics, and training methods alone (no training partner) then you will need a hanging or self-standing punching bag or a martial arts mannequin, such as the Body Opponent Bag (B.O.B.) made by Century.
6. If you have a training partner then you will perform the techniques, tactics, and training methods on each other with Jim Wagner coaching.
7. You are also allowed to have as many training partners as you want on your end in a single room. One advantage to having a group is that individual members can split the cost of the lesson. Another advantage is for a self-defense instructor to have all of his top people trained at once by Jim Wagner. Anyone who gets personally trained by Jim Wagner is part of the Reality-Based Personal Protection community.
How long is a private video conference lesson?
The minimum amount of time for a video conference lesson is 20 minutes, from the start of the stopwatch to the time the alarm sounds.
The maximum amount of time for a video conference lesson is 120 minutes. However, after a 15-minute break another 120 minutes may be taken provided that you requested the time in advance.
After the introduction, and any pre-lesson instructions, Jim Wagner will start a stopwatch for the desired the moment the lesson begins. When the time is completed an audible alarm will sound. The lesson will then be immediately terminated. There will be no time for any questions after the alarm has sounded since Jim Wagner will have to immediately go to his next lesson, next project, or conclude the end of the training day.
PayPal is currently the only accepted method of payment for video conference private lessons. Payment is made only after Jim Wagner has confirmed the agreed upon date and times through facebook message, and payment is to be made no later that 7 days before the lesson. The payment reserves the time. However, a payment may be made one month in advance. Once a payment has been made there is no refund, because Jim Wagner has arranged his schedule around the agreed upon time.
A signed Reality-Based Personal Protection .jpg file training certificate will be issued automatically after every 4 hours (1/2 day) of training completed. The certificate will acknowledge that you have personally been trained by Jim Wagner, and all the techniques, tactics, and training methods will be listed. Any complete RBPP courses that have been completed (such as Knife Survival, Terrorism Survival, et cetera), or instructor courses, will receive a completion certificate.
*Countries, organizations, and individuals that the United States of America has imposed economic sanctions upon, or has declared illegal, will not receive private or group lessons. Jim Wagner has the right to refuse anyone that has engaged in, or promotes, immoral, unethical, or illegal activity. Nobody will be refused private or group lessons based upon sex, race, ethnicity, or religion. Students must be 18-years-old or older to receive training. Those under 18-years-old must have an adult present during the entire lesson.
Copyright Jim Wagner 2003 - 2018 All rights reserved.